- Featured on NBC News, “Self-care is a way for us to give back to ourselves and release everyday pressures. It doesn’t require you to buy anything, like many marketing/social media entities would lead you to believe.” Continue reading.
- Featured in HUFFPOST talking about handing uncomfortable conversations during the holidays. Read more.
- Featured in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 7 things you can do at home during the Covid-19 pandemic. “Anything can be self-care and adding it to your everyday life can be easy once you have an idea of what you need and how it will work with your life.” Continue reading.
- On Medium, “Sex Therapist Samantha Heuwagen says representation matters especially when it comes teens and young adults and it’s important how it gets translated on-screen.” Continue reading.
“While many couples think of therapy as an option only when the relationship is in serious trouble, Heuwagen says it can be terrific for spicing up the romance as well. Therapy ‘can be a great way to work out your issues (personally and as a couple), and to rediscover each other in a whole new light,’ she says.” Continue reading.
- “First off, I think many of us forget that in the process of forgiveness, we must first grieve the loss. The loss of future dreams, of the relationship, the pain and hurt left in its wake, etc. Without grieving, we cannot move forward.” Continue reading.
“Getting consent isn’t simply asking ‘Hey want to have sex?’ Sex is a very complex term that encompasses so many things” Continue reading.
- “The most important thing in my practice to make sure I am honoring and supporting my clients to the best of my ability – it shows in my work.” Continue reading.
- Guest post for editor, Hannah Bauman, examining what it takes to edit a MS and live to tell the tale.
- Featured in Consumer Health Digest with “What is a Sex Therapist?”
- Quoted in The Minnesota Star Tribune, “French presidential win is a victory for new view of romance”
- “A Good Blog” makes its debut in peer reviewed journal.